We offer a variety of services here at County Behavioral Medicine. As our mission states, we strive to provide quality behavioral healthcare for everyone. Our behavioral medicine services include counseling as well as educational and advocacy services.
All of our services are geared towards increasing understanding and acceptance of behavioral health concerns. These concerns encompass many facets of our lives, including mental health, physical health, addictions/substance abuse, or social needs.
- Our counseling services include individual, couples, family, and group therapy.
- Our educational services include consultations, trainings, screenings, and public talks.
- Our advocacy services include assistance with navigating the healthcare system, including identification of and improving communication with both providers and consumers.
Services are offered not only in our office, but also throughout the community, such as in your home, schools, businesses, nursing homes, churches, courts, etc. Please contact us for more information on our community based services.
Office location: 34 North Street, Suite 6, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Some of the topics in which we specialize are:
- Behavioral Medicine
- Depression, Bipolar, ADHD, Anxiety, PTSD, and Schizophrenia
- Addictions, Substance Abuse, and Recovery
- Cognitive Decline, Dementia, and Alzheimer's
- Caregiving Support
- Fertility Concerns
- Postpartum Depression
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Adjustment Counseling
- Lifestyle Changes
- Phase of Life Transitions
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Medical Conditions
This list serves as an example. Please contact us for more specific information.